A Systems Integrator in Tennessee which is rapidly growing is looking to expand its operations and is in need of Technical Automation Engineers to support company and project growth going forward.
The company is looking for an individual to stay on the technical side rather than having managerial duties.
The company offers a flexible work/life balance while also ensuring that people are rewarded for the efforts that they put in. In order to achieve this they offer:
- Salary up to $200,000
- ESOP scheme
- Opportunities for growth
- Competitive Benefits Package (Health, 401K, PTO)
- New company division with the investment to grow by 20% within the next year
- Minimal travel required
A Successful Candidate Will Have:
- 15+ Years of Automation Experience
- Strong PLC and HMI Programming (Allen-Bradley, Siemens, Omron, Beckhoff)
- Technical Experience Across Multiple Industries Preferred
Apply below if interested.