My client is a leading national technology consulting firm specializing in complex, multi-year projects, predominantly in the Aviation and Transportation space.
They are looking for people to help continue their growth as they have a backlog for the next 2 years and are seeking a qualified audio-visual expert/consultant to join its thriving Audio Visual (AV) practice. The role has opportunities to work with international clients over a variety of immensely huge projects. Uniquely, they are looking for someone with integration background who wants to get into design consultancy!
- Lead the AV system design and/or consulting from its inception to completion
- Develop and evaluate AV system concepts and options to determine best design and engineering solution for each project
- Responsible for producing the design of the AV systems including preparation of all design tasks
- Support the development of detailed design drawings, specifications, request for proposals, and bridging documents for bidding and construction
- Actively interface and coordinate with hardware and software manufacturers, external clients, consultants, and construction partners
- CTS, CTS-D, and/or CTS-I certifications or similar industry certification is preferred
- 5+ years of previous experience with AV Systems Design within integration
- Experience working with architecture, engineering and construction partners
- Ability to self-manage throughout the project and work as part of a team
- Working experience with AutoCAD
- Working experience with Revit preferred
- 100% employer paid healthcare
- 50% employer paid spouse/domestic partner/dependent healthcare
- 100% employer paid Long Term Disability
- 100% employer paid Life/ADD Insurance
- Additional Life/ADD Insurance
If this sounds like the perfect role for you click apply!