Interested in a new career in wastewater treatment engineering? We're currently accepting applications & reviewing resumes for experienced engineers with 5-15+ years of experience that are interested in being considered for our several newly open positions for the rest of the year.
The client are a top 200 ENR firm, who have won best place to work, for the past 8 years. They reward employees with a huge drive towards work life balance, exceptional benefits including a 15% match on the 401k.
- Drinking water technical lead
- Drinking water PE
- Drinking water PM
FULL-TIME REMOTE, HYBRID, AND ON-SITE OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE.
- 5-15+ years of engineering work experience in engineering design and/or project management.
- Specific focus in one or more of the following areas: wastewater treatment facilities, water conveyance, drinking water, sewer systems, pump stations, water distribution.
- Excellent communication skills & passion for Wastewater Engineering.
- Engineering degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.