Job Title: Remote Geologist Project Manager - Midwest Region
Location: Remote (Midwest Region)
About the Firm: A growing Employee-Owned environmental consulting firm dedicated to supporting staff career progression and meeting geological and environmental challenges. Our Client is seeking a Geologist Project Manager to join our team and help drive success in the Midwest region.
As a Geologist Project Manager, you will have the direct support of senior staff and Directors. You will also manage projects and train junior staff. You will have the opportunity to work and help manage recently won multi-million dollar project. Your expertise in geology and your project management skills will be essential in ensuring the successful completion of projects while maintaining the highest environmental standards.
- Prepare client proposals and work plans for projects including soil/groundwater/vapor assessments, sampling, monitoring, and soil and groundwater remediation.
- Direct, supervise, and train junior staff sampling and report writing.
- Perform environmental field work (site visits, soil/groundwater/vapor sampling, drilling and UST removal oversight, etc.)
- Prepare environmental reports (ESAs, investigation/assessment reports, work plans, technical memoranda, groundwater monitoring, etc) for clients.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Geology or related field.
- PG License is preferred
- 6-12 years' experience within environmental consulting
- Experience with groundwater sampling, vapor assessments, soil and groundwater remediation, UST, Phase I/II ESAs.
- Strong understanding of environmental regulations in the Midwest region.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Willingness to travel occasionally for fieldwork or client meetings.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Employee Stock Options Opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and retirement plans.
- Remote work flexibility with a focus on work-life balance.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- Engaging and collaborative work environment.
How to Apply:
If you are a dedicated Geologist with project management experience and a passion for making a positive impact on the environment, we encourage you to apply.