Several of our industry leading owner/operator and engineering design clients are looking to expand their in-house renewable energy efforts and are looking to hire experienced high-voltage engineers & substation designers. These clients are currently responsible for utility-scale solar and battery energy storage projects across the country with portfolio in exciting regions from New York to Hawaii.
- Providing substation physical designs & drafting for interconnection and renewable energy substation projects.
- Support the efforts of solar and energy storage design packages.
- Work as liaison with other groups including engineering, development, permitting, project management, etc.
- Interact with other stakeholders including interconnection providers, EPCs, etc.
- 5-10+ years of experience with high-voltage design, engineering, substations, and/or transmission.
- At least 4 years of US based employment experience for a consulting firm, utility, EPC, developer, etc.
- Highly motivated and eager to work as part of a collaborative team environment.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and other applicable applications.