A remote senior level engineering management position has opened up working for one of the ENR Top 100 engineering firms.
The company have ambitions to bring on a technically proficient engineer to contribute to working through their 2+ year backlog working alongside some of the most interesting clients.
- Perform project development for complex projects, including finalising scope, preparing bids, preparing cost estimates.
- Prepare preparation of designs, specification, plans, estimates and reports.
- Responsible for the monitoring and management of work-in-process, billings, and outstanding accounts receivable collection efforts.
- Maintain healthy client relationships and possess solid operational insight for driving projects and executing deliverables.
- Minimum of 8 years industry experience working on site civil or land development projects
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related discipline
- Professional Engineering License is a must
If you are interested please apply directly or contact Jack Byford for further information on the opportunity: