LVI Associates is currently representing a growing, employee-owned A/E firm based out of the South East who are looking to expand their headcount drastically over the next 6-12 months.
The firm has recently won several large-scale projects that should offer a substantial backlog for the foreseeable future.
The firm is currently accepting applicants for the following roles:
* all positions can be considered for remote*
- Mechanical/Plumbing Engineer - PE Required
- Mechanical Engineer - HVAC
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Bachelors in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Registered Engineer In Training (EIT) or Professional Engineer (PE)
- 4-12+ years experience
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- Knowledge of the applicable Codes and industry standards
- US Citizen
- Experienced in Healthcare Projects (required)
- Professional and friendly with strong communication skills that navigate ambiguous problems