I've just started a search for a mid-sized Design/Build firm who are Headquartered in Chicago and have offices throughout the Midwest. Their growing portfolio of completed work spans multiples markets including office, distribution/warehousing, cold storage, manufacturing, and more.
The Project Manager will Provide overall management direction for two or more mid-size and small size projects and assist Senior Project Managers and Team Leaders with proposal development and project administration and Team Leaders.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with prime clients and subcontractors to facilitate construction activities.
- Represent company in project meetings.
- Review and coordinate shop drawings with contract documents.
- Occasional estimating.
- Effectively manages a project, small to mid-range size, from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Proves input and support in sales efforts.
- Shows good judgement in project conflict resolution with some supervision.
- Must have a valid driver's license
Apply now or reach out if you have any questions!