We're currently reviewing applications for our new openings for experienced energy engineers with 5-15+ years of professional experience that are interested in being considered for the one and/or multiple of the openings below.
- Senior Project Engineers (30/60/90 technical review)
- P&C/Relay Settings Engineer - Renewable Projects
- Senior Design Engineer - BESS or Solar
- Engineering Team Lead - Battery Storage
- Senior BESS Applications Engineer
- Solar Project Engineer (Electrical, Civil OR Structural focus)
FULL-TIME REMOTE & HYBRID OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE. Interested in a future relocation? We also have future relocation opportunities across the US to many exciting cities and regions.
Experience Requirements/Your Background:
- 5-15 years of engineering work experience in engineering design and/or construction.
- Specific focus in one or more of the following areas: solar energy, battery energy storage, wind, substation/transmission systems, design/design review, power system studies, and/or site development.
- Excellent communication skills & passion for renewable energy.
- Four year engineering degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Structural Civil, etc.
- Minimum 4-5 years of post grad employer experience.
- Must be currently based in North America.