Interested in being kept in the loop of exciting new opportunities in the renewable energy sector?
Submit a copy of your resume over today to be considered for our 2023 openings. We currently have a number of exciting opportunities for experienced renewable energy engineers interested in working directly for a new owner/operator, developer, engineering firm, manufacturing and/or system integrator. Full time direct-hire AND hybrid/relocation opportunities available!
Top featured remote opportunities:
- Senior Electrical Design Engineer (PE required)
- Solar Design Engineers
- Energy Storage Engineers
- Sr Project Engineers (Solar and Energy Storage)
- Solar Development Engineers
- BESS Application Engineer
Top featured hybrid/relocation opportunities:
- Renewables Engineering Supervisor/Manager - East Coast Remote
- Renewable Project Engineers - Denver, Dallas, Raleigh, Tampa, Chicago
- Structural Solar Project Engineer - East Coast
For full list of locations across the US with hybrid and/or relocation opportunities please submit an inquiry along with your application! We have locations from Hawaii to Florida.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of US based employer experience.
- Experience with one of the following areas: solar, battery energy storage, transmission, high-voltage, interconnection, power system studies/controls, construction drawing support.
- Previous experience working directly for a utility, developer, EPC, etc.
- Four year engineering degree.
*ALL openings are full-time direct hire.
*ALL applicants must be based in the United States currently.