We're currently reviewing applications for our end of the year/new year openings for experienced engineers with 5-15+ years of professional experience that are interested in being considered for the one and/or multiple of the openings below.
New featured positions include:
- Sr Project Engineer (studies)
- P&C/Relay Settings Engineer - Renewable Projects
- Project Engineers
- Senior Project Engineers (30/60/90 technical review)
- Solar Project Engineer (Electrical, Civil OR Structural focus)
- Team Lead - Solar
- Engineering Team Lead - Battery Storage
- Mid-Senior Design Engineer
- BESS Application Engineer
- Sr Project Engineer (Substations)
- Sr Project Engineer (ETAP/studies/NERC)
FULL-TIME REMOTE & HYBRID OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE. Interested in a future relocation? We also have future relocation opportunities across the US to many exciting cities and regions.
Experience Requirements/Your Background:
- 5-15 years of engineering work experience in engineering design and/or construction.
- Specific focus in one or more of the following areas: solar energy, battery energy storage, wind, substation/transmission systems, QA/QC, design/design review, power system studies, SCADA, inverters/modules, and/or site development.
- Excellent communication skills & passion for renewable energy.
- Four year engineering degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Structural Civil, etc.
- Minimum 4-5 years of post grad employer experience.
- Must be currently based in North America.