Interested in taking your traditional engineering skills and applying them to major utility scale renewable energy & power utility projects?
We are now accepting applications for experienced power utility electrical engineers with a background in protection & control and relay settings.
This is a great opportunity for any engineers interested in transitioning to a role that would allow them exposure on utility scale solar, battery energy storage, wind and other renewable energy technologies.
Remote, hybrid, and future relocation opportunities available.
- 4-10+ years of professional employer experience.
- Experience focused with protection & controls and/or studies for high-voltage transmission level projects.
- Experience/a focus on working with relay settings.
- Previous experience working for a US based consulting firm, utility, EPC, etc.
- PE License is not required but a plus.
- Must be based in the US currently.
- Must have at least 3 years of US project experience.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.