Role: Senior Professional Engineer (Water/Wastewater)
Location: Nashville, Tennessee (REMOTE)
My client is an internationally recognized engineering firm that specializes in the planning, design, and construction of water and wastewater facilities. They are seeking a Senior Professional Engineer to support their vision of becoming the best water consulting firm.
You will have the opportunity to partner with industry leaders in water research, technology, and solutions. You'll work alongside a collaborative and dynamic team of professionals that is truly passionate about our work. And you'll find that they are not only the best water consulting firm, but the best place for you to build your career.
- Performing engineering work in water and wastewater treatment and conveyance infrastructure
- Work on engineering planning and design projects
- Prepare reports
- Develop plans and specifications
- Prepare cost estimates for various water and wastewater projects
- Permitting and alternative analysis
- Preparation of technical memoranda, reports and electronic deliverables
- Data entry and analysis
- Provide engineering services during construction
- Participate in field activities such as pilot testing
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- 12+ years of directly-relevant experience in water and wastewater engineering
- Registration as a Professional Engineer
- Application of engineering principles including critical thinking, analysis, and innovative techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with clients and project team
- Paid time off
- 100% employee owned
- Competitive base and total compensation
- Up to 4 week starting PTO
- Employee centric culture
- Flexible working schedule - REMOTE work is also considered.
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.