As a Senior Project Manager you will work on diverse projects with various sizes, scopes, and detail. You will work in a flexible and entrepreneurial work environment with a vibrant office culture and a national presence. This company is looking for Civil Project Managers that are interested in being subject matter experts in residential, commercial, or industrial land development. Their diverse project scopes will allow you to cross-market your skillset into renewable energy, or oil & gas including working with environmental teams and landscape architects. You will gain a thorough understanding of earthwork analysis and the construction process.
They are a growing company that put their employees first, aside from the remote work, they have unlimited PTO for salaried positions (That they actively encourage people to take) and year end bonuses based on the companies profits, last year the company turned over 200 million. Another huge facet for this company is making sure their staff have exceptional careers so they have a full time career councillor within the company to help you with your 5 and 10 year career plan. The culture is also fantastic and as you can imagine this leads to a very small turnover of staff of around 4%.
- Management of project team & client relationships including contract procurement, contract administration, and project coordination throughout the duration of the project.
- Engineering expertise in potable water & wastewater distribution systems, surface water management systems, site grading, roadway design, and other similar land development related design.
- Experience with taking project from entitlements through construction.
- Effectively process multiple permitting entitlements across a variety of governmental agencies. Local experience preferred.
- Experience with complex permitting strategies and schedule demands for different types of projects from large scale developments to compact commercial infills.
- Ability to train, lead, and mentor team members.
- Minimum of a B.S. in Civil Engineering from an EAC/ABET Accredited University.
- Florida P.E. license
- Candidates with relevant work experience in Florida preferred