LVI Associates are seeking a driven and technically proficient Land Development Project Manager on behalf of one of the ENR top 100 Rated Civil infrastructure Engineering firms. If you are looking for interesting work, and grow your career and expertise - This is the place to go!
When you join them, you gain more than a career. You become part of a family of talented, passionate, people who take pride in going the extra mile for their clients. They invest in their people by offering excellent benefits and training, development, and mentorship opportunities that lead to a rewarding career path.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering; Other degrees will be considered based on relevant experience
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- AutoCAD and/or Civil3D
- Registered Professional Engineer in Virginia, Maryland or DC
- Hybrid (Remote if preferred)
- 401K Match above industry average, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, HSA, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, Parental Leave, Merit-Based Bonuses etc.
If you would like to hear more information contact Jack on: