Interested in being kept in the loop of exciting new opportunities in the power & renewable energy sector?
Submit a copy of your resume over today to be considered for our 2023 openings. Clients hiring include industry leading utilities, engineering firms, renewable energy owners/operators, and developers with active and ongoing projects across North America. Opportunities for remote & relocation available.
Top featured remote opportunities:
- Substation Project Engineers
- Substation Design Engineers
- Relay Settings Engineers
- Protection & Control Engineers
- Power Systems Engineers
Top featured relocation opportunities:
- Director of Substation Engineering - St Louis MO
- Substation Engineering Department Head/Lead - Chicago IL
- Substation Project Manager - Greater Boston MA
For full list of locations across the US with hybrid and/or relocation opportunities please submit an inquiry along with your application! We have locations from Hawaii to Florida.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of US based employer experience.
- Experience with one of the following areas: substation design, protection & control, relay settings, NERC compliance, controls.
- Previous experience working directly for a utility, engineering firm, EPC, etc.
- Four year engineering degree.
*ALL openings are full-time direct hire.
*ALL applicants must be based in the United States currently.