REMOTE Substation Design Engineer
A growing EPC company looking to grow out their substation team, is actively searching for a Substation Design Engineer to become a part of their team, whether in an office setting or through remote work arrangements. This family-operated firm engages in a variety of projects within the industrial, renewable energy, gas, and electric sectors. With an impressive portfolio in the Southwestern Region, they are leading the way in pioneering energy solutions throughout the United States. The company is currently seeking an experienced individual who is ready to be a part of the project's life cycle, commencing with groundbreaking initiatives.
The Design Engineer will be responsible for…
- Generate electrical engineering plans that align with customer requirements and anticipations.
- Verify the precision of all Computer-Aided Design (CAD) drawings in reflecting the intended design.
- Address manufacturing inquiries arising from the production field when required.
- Conduct on-site inspections as deemed necessary.
- Compose proposals, business correspondence, and procedural documents.
The Transmission Line Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in substation designing; Plus if you have P&C / Relay experience.
- Experience working with high voltage systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Work Tenure.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth.
- Early release on Fridays!
If this is an opportunity of interest, please apply!