A well respected firm in Washington and Oregon is looking to make a few additions to their traffic team in a remote/flexible capacity. The individual must be able to efficiently perform traffic and transportation principles to safety studies and traffic operations.
This firm knows that the back bone to their success stems from the people pitching ideas, completing projects, and bringing in new projects, so their primary mission is to maintain and foster a safe and welcoming work environment. They stay connected, even when working remotely, through weird traditions, community outreach, and their commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Execute Qualitative Assessment of intersections and corridors
- Develop Intersection and Corridor Crash Analysis
- Create Signal Warrant Analysis
- Prepare Site Traffic Analysis
- PE in Washington or Oregon
- Project management experience on a variety of transportation projects
- Knowledge of local client base preferred
- Skill in MicroStation and CADD techniques
- Must have Synchro/SimTraffic and HCS software experience
- 6+ years of experience required