We have a current opportunity for a Civil Engineering Manager on a permanent basis for a leading Renewable Energy IPP in APAC region . The position will be based in Tokyo.
- Civil engineering and construction related work in domestic and overseas renewable energy projects (offshore/onshore wind power, biomass, geothermal power, hydropower, etc.).
- Preparation of specifications, quotation, design, preparation of construction plans, contracts with partner companies, business management, review of documents, etc.
- Literature/field research and problem solving for developing new projects for domestic and overseas renewable energy projects
- Investigation for evaluation, selection of design and procurement contractors.
- Development of new partner companies and new technologies.
- Experience in civil engineering/architectural design and construction (steel structures, concrete structures, land preparation work, soil evaluation, etc.) at domestic and overseas construction projects, marine contractors, engineering companies, etc.
- Experience in negotiation, coordination, planning, proposal, and problem solving skills
- Business Japanese and Business English is preferred
- Japan, Tokyo