Urgently looking for a Renewables Engineer to work for a leading International renewable energy firm in Tokyo, Japan. This company is coming up with a lot of exciting projects all over Japan and collaborating with a lot of Domestic and international players.
The Renewable Engineer role is within the Business Area Energy Systems and comprises the delivery of due diligence and owner's engineering services of wind and solar projects to customers in Japan and other countries in APAC along with the target of supervising, planning, controlling, and managing the overall working of Wind Farm and solar farms together with developing and manage business relationships with local customers, and customers.
- Perform Project Engineering tasks including Due Diligence reviews, Lenders Technical Advisory, Independent Engineer, Owners Engineer, and related scopes of work, including equipment inspections, performance tests and contract reviews
- Review, analysis, site inspection, reporting and client liaison in the areas of feasibility assessment, design, development, construction, operation, maintenance, due diligence, and financing of grid-connected renewable energy plants.
- Working as part of the Project Engineering group, focusing on the electrical / grid connection component whilst communicating and integrating with those responsible for other project aspects
- Plan, project manager, execute and report on all aspects of Owners Engineering delivery and related scopes of work.
- Liaising with a wide range of customers from grid operators, developers, plant owners to financial institutions to discuss results and risk mitigation;
- Producing proposals and working with colleagues to build existing and new service areas in relation to power systems, storage and renewable energy
- 7 to 9 years of previous experience in Solar or onshore wind or marine construction or offshore fields or mechanical engineering.
- Only for people who are currently residing in Japan
- Bachelor's degree (preferred masters) in Electrical, Civil or Energy Engineering.
- Fluency in both English and Japanese is a must.
- Frequent visits to the site location so driving license are required
- Working experience in Renewable energy field and the eagerness to contribute to nature.
- Fast career progression
- Yearly Bonus
- Great Employee commission schemes
- Insurance and other social security schemes
Contact me if you are interested or tag someone who you think is suitable for this job.