A national client is looking to bring on a Resident Engineer in their aviation/airport team with baggage optimization experience. This firm is multifaceted covering construction management for public and private sector clients. They stress the importance of work-life balance and work with employee's to create to best schedule for both the individual and team's success and happiness.
If you are a motivated worker looking for a better work environment and exciting projects, this would be the position for you! This team will invest heavily in your well-being and professional growth.
- Manage the activities of construction field staff
- Coordinate and manage the review + approval of RFIs and submittals
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Review contractor bids
- Off-site testing and inspections as needed
- Provide reports, change orders, and other items when requested by the CM manager or RE on the project
- 8+ years of similar experience
- Construction management experience in Aviation and Terminal Facilities
- Experience in construction projects, Project Management Procedures and Guidelines
- MUST have baggage optimization experience