When you join this firm, you are joining a close-knit grow of technical experts who work on premier structures not just locally but internationally as well. This firm has around 40 engineers, which allows them to keep a family feels but also work on amazing structures and projects that rival the larger nationally recognized firms. This is a unique opportunity.
This firm is looking for an engineer who can come in and work on a variety of different projects including structural design and repair & restoration.
- Structural/building design and repair & restoration
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Writing technical reports
- AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or Architecture from an accredited engineering school
- Registered Professional Engineer or Engineer-In-Training
Work From Home Policy:
- Hybrid schedule (2 days working from home)