I am on an Urgent Search for a Senior Position to be based in Virginia/DC or REMOTE in the North East of the US. My client are one of the largest Geotechnical Contractors on the East Coast with an Aggressive Growth Plan.
In this position, you will be the technical expert, providing direction on the design and installation of rigid inclusion projects on the east coast.
Essential Job Duties:
- Review of project Geotechnical data and structural information from a variety of regions encompassing a wide range of geologic settings,
- Review preliminary rigid inclusion design concepts using a variety of proprietary ground improvement products,
- Produce design calculations and construction documents for ground improvement and deep foundation projects,
- Provide technical support to sales staff during bidding phase of projects,
- Provide support to project managers and field crews during ground improvement and deep foundation installation,
- Communicate effectively, verbally and written, with internal team members and external clients.
- 20+ Years of rigid inclusion design and/or engineering consulting experience.
- Degree in Civil Engineering and a Masters degree in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering preferred.
- Knowledge of software packages such as SETTLE3D, LPILE, SLIDE, and Microsoft Office products are a plus.