We are looking for an experienced Risk Manager for a leading Offshore Wind Developer, this position will have the chance to be involved in the APAC projects. This candidate will play a pivotal role in ensuring the safety, security, integrity, reputation, and financial success of the O&M Asset Management activities. This role involves managing risks in alignment with ISO 55000 and ISO 31000 frameworks and integrating HSE/Q management systems using ISO 45001, ISO 1400x, and ISO 900x standards.
Ownership of Risk Management System: Establish, draft, update, implement, and administer risk management system documents.
Risk Management Processes: Manage the complete risk management process, including planning, identification, qualitative/quantitative analysis, mitigation, response planning, and ongoing monitoring and control of risks associated with the assets.
Stakeholder Engagement: Engage, coordinate, cooperate, implement, audit, and seek agreement or approval with all relevant stakeholders, subject matter experts, and corporate functions to manage processes, procedures, and instructions while considering legal compliance, commercial, financial, and operational objectives.
Operational Risk Register: Establish and manage the operational risk register and provide reasoned reporting on risks as a decision-making tools.
Training and Coaching: Train and coach risk owners in the risk management framework, communicate the risk strategy in projects, and collaborate with them to develop mitigation actions and controls.
Risk Modeling: Perform risk modeling to support CAPEX/OPEX budgeting processes and corporate reporting.
Education and Qualifications:
- Essential: University degree.
- Good to have: A university degree from major studies with a technical, commercial, or financial background.
- Essential: 10+ years of experience.
- Good to have: Prior experience in offshore wind or oil & gas industries.
- A risk management professional is a must.
- Offshore wind technical training will be a plus.
- Offshore wind safety knowledge will be a plus.
- Management and coaching skills.
- Ability and interest in working with complex analytical topics.
- Experience with Monte Carlo simulations, Weibull distributions, and Excel statistical numerical calculations will be a plus.
- Background knowledge of industry good practices and trends.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with colleagues and industry partners.
- Actively seeking to learn more, understand more, and improve by expressing curiosity.
- Genuine interest in the offshore wind industry and renewable energies.
- Support and consult internal project development and EPCI organizations.
- Exhibit leadership, coaching, teamwork, and cooperation skills.
- Possesses a rational and collaborative mindset for problem-solving.
- Superior time management and coordination abilities, capable of meeting deadlines.
If you are interested, please kindly apply.