We have a current opportunity for a Risk Manager on a permanent basis for an international Offshore Wind Consultancy working on several projects in Taiwan Offshore Wind. The position will be based in Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Create project risk strategies;
- Prepare and execute risk management plans
- Manage the processes of risk management: planning and identifying risks, performing qualitative as well as quantitative analyses, planning risk responses, monitoring and controlling risks;
- Prepare risk reports and analyses to support decision making by management;
- Identify best practices and contributing to the continuous improvement of processes, tools, and templates;
- Undertake risk modelling to provide CAPEX, OPEX, regulatory and lifetime structures as well as price structures;
- 5+ years of work experience with big and complex projects preferably in oil & gas, energy or offshore (wind);
- Bachelor's, Master's degree providing strong knowledge in Statistics or Decision Theory;
- Ability and interest to in complex analytical issues;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Mandarin will be advantageous;
- Willingness to travel and relocate to Taiwan.