Company Summary: A national, privately owned firm who encourages their employees to grow through training and experience that prepares you for advancement into higher responsibilities is looking for a highway design engineer to join their growing Indiana team. With more than 30 offices throughout the US, this firm thrives on turning the toughest roadway, structural and transit challenges into opportunities for innovation, added value and impact mitigation. You will be joining a firm that is dedicated to it's client's vision and understanding their real challenges through partnership.
- Work on the design of roadway, highway and interstates
- Perform geometric engineering design from preliminary to final design
- Develop plans, specifications, reports, and cost estimates
- Coordinate with reviewers and other disciplines to ensure accuracy and quality of work
- Manage and maintain project documentation
- Collaborate with a dynamic team to complete project requirements
- BS in Civil Engineering (Master's degree preferred)
- EIT (Indiana PE preferred)
- Experience working with clients such as State Departments of Transportation
- Proficient at using Microstation and/or Inroads
- Highway Lighting design experience is a plus
- Drainage design experience is a plus
If you are interested in the Highway Design Engineer position, then please don't wait to apply.