A large and well-known southeast firm is seeking a qualified roadway/highway engineer for their transportation team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Geopak, Microstation, and InRoads. This candidate will also have demonstrated experience completing highway/roadway projects within TDOT, GDOT, or SCDOT.
This firm is ranked in the top 250 Design Firms. It offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including health care and a matching 401(k) savings plan.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Tennessee, Georgia, or South Carolina OR the ability to obtain their PE within six months of starting
- 4 plus years of progressive transportation/roadway design experience
- Familiar with AASHTO Roadside Development Guide, MUTCD, ADA, PROWAG, etc.
- An EIT or PE is required for this position