Join our innovative team of architecture, engineering, and design professionals, dedicated to serving diverse clients from both public and private sectors. Our collective mission revolves around a central purpose: to collaboratively plan, design, and consult, with the aim of fostering vibrant and flourishing communities.
Within our vibrant workplaces, you'll find authentic, approachable individuals who are enthusiastic about cultivating an inclusive environment where each team member feels a sense of belonging. Our commitment to placing people at the forefront of our endeavors underscores our belief in the significance of adoring your workplace, your colleagues, and your projects.
From facilitating your professional advancement and personal growth to encouraging community engagement, we genuinely care about your holistic well-being. We offer flexible work arrangements, comprehensive benefits, and a chance to be part of a team that shares your zeal for achieving remarkable feats collectively.
As a key member of our team, you will contribute to the design of diverse roadway projects, which involves seamless coordination with traffic, bridge design, transportation planning, and environmental aspects. Your role extends to aiding in the development of engineering plans, producing reports and specifications, and meticulously reviewing plans and technical documents for both major and minor projects.
Your exceptional problem-solving skills will be put to the test as you address intricate challenges, such as reconciling conflicting design requirements and adapting to unconventional materials. Effective communication with fellow project team members, clients, review agencies, and other stakeholders will be essential in your role.
- Assist in the design of roadway projects, collaborating with various disciplines.
- Contribute to the creation of engineering plans, reports, and specifications for projects.
- Review preliminary, right-of-way, and final plans, making recommendations as needed.
- Engage with project team members, clients, and relevant parties.
- Aid in resolving complex design problems and coordination issues.
- Demonstrate understanding of professional practices and procedures.
- Acquire knowledge of relevant standards and firm procedures.
- Develop proficiency in applying engineering principles, including AASHTO guidelines.
- Proficiency in Microstation V8i, GEOPAK, and OpenRoads is desirable.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel.
- Exhibit meticulous attention to detail and a thirst for learning.
- Display effective communication, organization, and time management abilities.
- Cultivate and nurture strong interpersonal relationships.
- Work independently on multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil or Transportation Engineering.
- 5-8 years of experience in roadway design, with a preference for INDOT project involvement.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) licensure is mandatory.