This company is an award winning national firm that values each employee and supportive company culture. They consistently win work and obtain interesting, high profile projects.
They are seeking a qualified Roadway Project Engineer to join their Orlando team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Using DOT and/or local jurisdiction criteria, analyze and develop roadway and Temporary Traffic Control Plans (TTCP) designs, computations, and drawings for Expressway/Limited-Access facilities and Arterial/Local roads, with guidance provided on difficult subjects.
- Create 3D models of roadways using GEOPAK's Corridor Modeling and/or Open Roads.
- Approach activities with a project mindset, which includes collaboration with different disciplines throughout the project's lifespan; Given an understanding of the project scope and goals, suggest unique solutions to design difficulties.
- Assign, track, and review technician's, designer's, and engineer's activities to ensure project timeliness; QC the finished product.
- Prepare engineering reports and contract documentation for evaluation; perform peer reviews on team work products independently.
- Examine contract plans and calculations from other engineering teams and other entities to ensure that they are accurate.
- PE License in the state of Florida
- 5+ years experience