We have a current opportunity for a Highway PE on a permanent basis. The position could be based out of the Orlando, Fort Lauderdale or Miami office. For further information about this position please apply.
This company is a mid-sized local firm with a strong backlog of FDOT and Municipal projects. They have a unique work-share program where you can gain experience in multiple districts to further your career. They have won several FDOT projects in the last year and have guranteed work. They have a strong, relaxed company culture with a great work life balance and career trajectory track. They pay at the top of FDOT market standard salary, offer generous PTO, a flexible schedule and hybrid work from home policy. They are seeking a Roadway Engineers join their team to keep up with their growth and projects coming in.
- Minimum 4 years experience in highway design and transportation engineering
- PE license in the state of Florida
- FDOT project experience and familiarity with standard guidelines
- Proficiency in Openroads designer, Microstation, and Civil 3D
- Experience preparing final design plans, specifications and construction cost estimates
This candidate will work directly with the Highway Lead and be mentored to progress into project management.
Salary: 80,000-130,000 depending on experience.