This top ENR firm is looking to expand within their Roadway group in Virginia Beach. This firm has been hiring through out a pandemic and has no signs of stopping.
This firm is also employee owned, with over 1600 professionals in their work force across several states.
- Experience in discipline specific design software, OpenRoads 3D Modeling and MicroStation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or a related field from an ABET accredited engineering program
- 5-15 years' experience in specialized discipline
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Design transportation improvements for roadways, interchanges, intersection improvements, sidewalks, and trail projects
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, aerial photography and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects
- Perform design computations
- Design projects in accordance with client specifications and guidelines, using design software and drawing tools
- Develop construction cost estimates
- Assist in the preparation of engineering documents for advertisement and construction including contract plans and specifications
- Involvement in project and task decisions pertaining to scoping, budgeting and monitoring.
- Attend meetings with clients and stakeholders
- Coordinate with internal team members to ensure project completion by the defined deadline and established quality
- Direct project sub-consultants and in-house support disciplines
- Plan, schedule, conduct or coordinate detailed phases of the engineering work