A top 100 ENR Design Firm is looking for an experienced Project Engineer to be responsible for engineering design using knowledge of general engineering principles and practices to interpret, organize, execute and coordinate assignment as well as act as a technical advisor to less experienced engineers. This engineer will join the Highways Team.
- Design transportation improvements for roadways, interchanges, intersection improvements, sidewalks, and trail projects
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, aerial photography and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects
- Perform design computations
- Design projects in accordance with client specifications and guidelines, using design software and drawing tools
- Develop construction cost estimates
- Assist in the preparation of engineering documents for advertisement and construction including contract plans and specifications
- Involvement in project and task decisions pertaining to scoping, budgeting and monitoring.
- Attend meetings with clients and stakeholders
- Coordinate with internal team members to ensure project completion by the defined deadline and established quality
- Direct project sub-consultants and in-house support disciplines
- Plan, schedule, conduct or coordinate detailed phases of the engineering work
For further information please apply directly below: