A reputable heavy civil construction firm all over Florida is expanding its operations around the greater Tampa area and is seeking a Superintendent specializing in heavy highway/roadway work. This contractor is expecting to win multiple projects around the area over the next 6-12 months, and is planning to expand heavily into the greater region thereafter, so there will be years worth of backlog in the near future. They also invest heavily into the wellbeing of their employees, as demonstrated by their backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with.
The Superintendent should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years in a Superintendent role working heavy civil/roadway projects
- Very Strong background in mass clearing/grading, excavation, and installing water/sewer/storm for DOT projects
- Strong background in asphalt paving and concrete work
- Experience working around the Florida market preferred
- Strong work ethic and desire to find a long-term fit with a company they want to retire with
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + bonus incentives
- Insurance coverage
- Company vehicle and allowance
- 401k match
- Great opportunity for career advancement with a growing contractor
If you are interested in the Superintendent role, please don't wait to apply!