LVI Associates are proudly partnered with a boutique building envelope consultancy firm with an exceptional reputation across the Carolina's. They pride themselves of the broad and diverse scope of complex projects they work on, and boast a company culture that is second to none; providing flexibility and autonomy to all employees, encouraging collaboration across projects and service lines, and actively supporting the professional growth of employees through training's, seminars and continued education.
Handling projects related to roofing inspections and roofing, exterior wall inspections, above and below grade waterproofing, building envelope assessments and water penetration. Strong knowledge of building sciences and codes is essential.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the building envelope industry
- Licensed Engineer or Registered Architect desired, but not necessary
- IIBEC credential (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWO/REWC/RBEC) desired, but not essential
- High-level knowledge of various building enclosure systems, materials, and products.
- Willingness to travel
- Experienced with liaising with clients and meeting expectations in a prompt manner
- Experience in new construction building envelope design and technical analysis of existing buildings a benefit
- Health care and Dental Care.
- 401k Plan
- Disability Insurance.
- 3+ weeks PTO
- Training and courses.
- Yearly Bonuses.
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something a bit different, reach out to Hugh Evans via LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities!