In this position you will not be working from behind a desk. You will be in the field, networking with your customers to develop new projects and building a book of business. This is as close as you can come to "owning" a company without the financial headaches of owning a company. If you are self motivated and looking to make a name for yourself in the industry, this is the role for you!
- Implement tailored project development strategies that increase sales to existing clients and develops new clients.
- Attends and hosts client meetings, trade shows, sales meetings and other industry-related events.
- Identifies new ways to improve the client experience.
- Coordinates with Operations to provide clients with timely proposals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make decisions and assessments quickly and accurately.
- Ability to travel extensively throughout assigned geographical region.
- Self-starter that can self-manage with little oversight.
- Strong desire to develop their own business.
- Civil Engineering degree required.
- 5+ Years of Experience.
- Geotechnical engineering experience and Solutions selling experience will move you to the front of the line.
- PE required.