My client is a fast growing advanced building technologies and energy solutions company based across the US.
They have recently been given investment by a billion dollar manufacturer and this is pushing some serious growth in North & South California. What they are looking for is an experienced Electronic Security Senior Sales Engineer to help them continue this growth!
KEY JOB DUTIES:
- Designing fully integrated security solutions which will encompass detailed parts lists, labour estimates, writing detailed scopes, generating system overview drawings and acquiring bid pricing from various subcontractor trades.
- Site visits with Sales and sub-contractors to generate documentation as well as assisting sales in the end user proposal presentations as needed.
- This position will also provide software support for large integrated complex system deployments which may involve travel to the sites for the initial load and start-up phases.
- High level perspective in oversight of the Operations department planning and standards for these systems and assisting on complex issues that may arise on customers sites.
- This position will also encompass running end user training as well as train the trainer sessions either via remote conferencing or in person at the customer's sites.
- ENTERPRISE LEVEL SECURITY SYSTEM DESIGN EXPERIENCE.
- Extensive ESS Sales Engineering Experience
- 5+ years or more of experience in the security industry.
- Enterprise Level Electronic Security System Experience preferred, i.e. Genetec, Software House, ProWatch, and/or Lenel OnGuard, OnSSi, Milestone etc.
- Experience in network design and implementation standards
Please apply below for more information!
- Flexibility of schedule for high performers
- Growth potential
- Professional, exciting and fun work environment
- Challenging work in a team atmosphere that encourages pride in workmanship
- Supportive operations team
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Company funded HSA,
- Company-paid life and disability insurance,