We have a current opportunity for a SCADA Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in the United States with both remote and hybrid options available.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of substation SCADA engineering experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally to understand requirements, present alternatives & come up with solutions
- Must have knowledge of electric grid energy management systems, or something similar for configuring and engineering SCADA systems used for grid monitoring and protection & control
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Design, program and commission of substation SCADA systems
- Design SCADA communication related drawings
- Assist in developing plans, specifications, calculations, evaluations, design documents and performance assessment
- Supervise and/or mentor junior engineers
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Work House
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Bonus Eligibility
- & much more!