Want to be part of a growing organization where your contribution is vital to communities everywhere?
As one of the largest system integrators for the water/wastewater industry in the US, we work on some of the most complex water projects in the world.
We are looking for an experienced and highly skilled SCADA Engineer for our Texas Operations.
- Setup and configure SCADA software and hardware
- Perform factory functional testing of programmed control systems, including PLCs, HMI, and SCADA
- Develop engineered solutions and implements solutions to resolve customer issues
- Modify PLC and HMI applications in the field
- Ability to develop and implement standard engineering practices
- Troubleshoot control system control problems; implements software and hardware solutions to resolve problems
- Recommend material and process specifications, utilize engineering tools to solve problems
- Provide on-site customer training
- Interface effectively with other staff on multi-disciplinary projects
- Mentor and train subordinate employees on related tasks
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar
- 3+ years of experience in developing SCADA applications
- Strong knowledge of programming software packages such as Wonderware, Rockwell, Intellution, GE Cimplicity, Ci-Tech, Iconics, Siemens, US Data, etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of TCP/IP and routing principals
- Certifications on Microsoft products and SCADA development software preferred