Fantastic opportunity for any electrical engineer with a focus on SCADA/controls engineering who's interested in taking their utility project experience to renewable energy & microgrid related projects by working directly for an internationally leading wind & solar energy firm.
If you're passionate about getting out in the field and visiting sites OR being part of a collaborative team behind the screen working in complex SCADA engineering projects directly related to utility scale solar and wind developments, this could be a great potential career transition for you.
OFFICE LOCATIONS AVAILBLE: Boston MA, Chicago IL, West Palm Beach FL, Greater San Antonio TX, OR potential remote.
- Serve as lead on efforts for SCADA related matters specifically related to distribution automation & substation systems, microgrids, and wind or solar facilities.
- Provide control system configuration, integration of SCADA networks & system integration.
- Act as liaison with utility clients and renewable energy developers / IPPs.
- Provide SME level guidance related to matters of distribution automation, SCADA, and communications.
- Interface with customers/clients regularly to resolve issues and needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- 3-10+ years of experience on SCADA integration and/or programming.
- Previous experience working on US utility projects.
- PE Licensed not mandatory.
- Direct utility employer or developer experience a PLUS.
Any applicants must currently be based in the US with at least 3 years of US experience.