We have a current opportunity for a SCADA Manager on a permanent basis, with a pioneer of offshore wind in Taiwan. They are are now expanding their team and would like to invite talents with passion and aspiration in renewable energy business of Asia-Pacific region to join them.The position will be based in Taipei City, Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Responsible for implementing the central SCADA system for the entire offshore wind farm
- Lead the planning and the design of overall SCADA system, the commissioning of the control room and the relevant communication of interfaces
- Implementation of security standards and best practices in SCADA and other IT
- Specification of GUI and HMI
- Manage time, cost and resources on the SCADA package
- Plan and supervise design reviews and test inspection plans
- Ensure implementation and interfaces to other work packages
- Provide report and update to the project management
- Ensure technical part of the contract
- Engage actively together with the contract managers and the package managers in ensuring contractual deliverables
- Ensure a smooth hand-over process to the operations team
- Experienced SCADA engineer
- At least 10 years' experience in implementing SCADA systems for production facilities
- Expert in Siemens WinCC configuration, implementation and user interface
- Expert in set of MODBUS, IED, RTU, SNMP and IEC61850
- Knowledgeable in IT network infrastructure, firewalls, UTM, VPN,
- Proficient English skills - able to communicate in both speaking and writing; fluent Chinese skills is plus.
- Competent with the full Microsoft Office package with an ability to quickly learn how to use new software tools.
- In depth knowledge of the relevant standards and regulations.
- Wind power experience is not a strict requirement but will be evaluated positive
Don't hesitate to apply if you are interested!