We have a current opportunity for a Principal Environmental Engineer in Seattle, WA.
About the Company:
We are a 100 percent employee-owned company that values open communication, collaboration, growth and sustainability. Located throughout California, Oregon and Washington, we are making a true difference in the approach to solving the environmental issues for the West Coast.
- Manage multi-disciplinary teams to conduct a variety of complex Remedial Investigations and Feasibility Studies.
- Utilise existing/build new client relationships to maintain and develop strong pipeline of work related to our core environmental services.
- Manage groundwater remediation projects including designing the appropriate remediation technologies.
- Prepare and deliver proposals, high quality reports and presentations.
- Participating in industry events, conferences, associations and committees.
Qualifications: To succeed in this role, you should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Professional Engineer (PE) license in the state of Washington or the ability to obtain one.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in environmental consulting
- Subject matter expert in chlorinated solvents, emerging contaminants, sediments, or other areas.
- Employee Stock-Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Competitive base salaries
- Annual bonuses
- 401K with Employer Matching
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Health Saving Account and Flexible Spending Accounts
$150,000 - $220,000. Compensation offered will be based on a variety of factors such as education and experience.
If you would like to be considered or to find out more, please apply.