Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project Management and scheduling, developing design budgets, quality control, adherence to client directives and project scope, performing site surveys and/or client engagement to develop design requirements.
- Drawing & specification documentation and cost estimating of new, existing or extended electronic security systems.
- Review, evaluate and update drawings and product submittals, prepare technical specifications for installation methods and components.
- Coordinate physical infrastructure system layout and as-built designs with internal and/or external partner teams.
- Manage a team of technology staff and provide mentorship to aid in grown and development.
- Play an integral role in the systems implementation process, acting as the primary point of contact between the systems vendor, the project team, and the client to ensure a successful implementation
- Interact with systems vendors to negotiate contract bids and awards.
- Assist in preparation of marketing materials and presentations, cultivating active and potential client relationships. Experience in marketing and business development
- 10-15% domestic and international travel may be required
Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years experience of comprehensive experience in the security systems design or design/build field.
- Full understanding of the architectural and engineering design and integration process.
- Experience with and technical working knowledge of security system design including access control, CCTV, intrusion detection, and advanced security applications such as biometrics, video analytics and visitor management
- Working knowledge of risk assessments; electronic and physical security systems
- Strong client service oriented and ability to interact with clients, staff, and management teams.
- Strong verbal and written business communication skills required including the ability to conduct presentations
- Must be familiar with AutoCAD design software, Revit experience is a plus
- Proficiency of Microsoft Windows and Office environments
- 4-year Engineering degree
- American Society for Industrial Security International
- CPP (Certified Protection Professional)
- PSP (Physical Security Professional)
- IAPSC (International Association of Professional Security Consultants)