We are currently looking for a Security Design Engineer in the Austin, TX region for one of our biggest and most reputable clients. They are looking for someone who has a wealth of expereince in the Security Integration industry.
- Maintain and manage the design log, client portfolios and client share point sites with relevant design information
- Create design packages that include plans, BOM's, single line diagrams, elevations, and device details.
- Quality management of design content, presentation, and data.
- Assign work to drafting team and manage quality of returned designs.
- Meet with project stakeholders including project managers and clients' representatives to develop security designs in an iterative process.
- Complete time sheets, allocating time spent to live projects for work completed
- Employee stock options.
- Company wide bonus program.
- Company paid certifications/education.