What You'll Do:
- Manage, oversee, and coordinate many aspects for small to medium projects of moderate complexity from award through completion of project.
- Translate a variety of customer needs / requirements into detailed proposals and project implementation plans to meet Customer requirements.
- Effectively communicate project requirements to project team and wider organization as and when required and maintains accurate and up to date records of job status, job changes, material flow and other control records necessary for processing of internal and external reports.
- Acts as "our customer's best service provider" at all times thereby ensuring you are the customer's first choice for service.
- Coordinate the procurement of materials, supplies, services, and controls necessary for timely and cost-effective completion of project within budget.
- Establish project milestones and analyze costs.
- May perform limited range of managerial responsibilities and oversee subcontractor selection process and work.
What You'll Need
- Project management experience in a technical environment (electronic security systems).
- Initiative - engages in proactive behavior and looks for opportunities and solutions.
- Strong analytical skills necessary to resolve problems and look for solutions, solid conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to facilitate a collaborative working environment for customers and team members.
- Extreme adaptability; respond effectively to changes in situation or information; ability to influence others and build consensus using advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong coaching, mentoring, and staff development skills; solid leadership orientation. Actively seeks ways in which to act as a role model, guide, develop and mentor others within the organization.
- Strong financial analytical skills including cost control.
- Solid team leadership, team building and facilitation skills.
- Experience managing client relationships / communications.
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record.