What will you do?
This position is responsible for troubleshooting integrated low-voltage systems including access control, CCTV, intercom, network in addition to others. They will also be responsible for programming and configuring multiple different security systems.
What qualifications will make you successful?
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Understanding of access control, CCTV, intrusion detection and intercom systems including software programming and multi-system integration concepts
- Various security vendor hardware and software knowledge required
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel and Access
- Strong knowledge of networking and IP concepts
- Knowledge of tool usage including multi-meter a plus
- Strong project documentation concepts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills including, but not limited to, the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments.
- The ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently, and the ability to manage resource procurement and utilization
- Reimbursed for mileage, tolls, and parking.
- Four (4) year college degree required or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of related work experience required
- Experience with AMAG, Genetec, Lenel, Salient, Milestone will added advantage