LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows us to utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients which we can introduce our candidates to!
In this position, you will report to the Corporate Controller supporting the Accounting-Finance function by contributing to the success of the client through financial reporting, internal controls, and process development. You will be focused on maintaining ledgers and financial statements for multiple entities, account analysis and reconciliations, audit preparation and internal control maintenance in a challenging and fast-paced collaborative environment.
What You'll Do
- Manage and be responsible for day-to-day accounting operations and month-end close.
- Ensuring timely and accurate reporting in accordance with US GAAP accounting standards.
- Perform account reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts across various subsidiaries and investigate and resolve reconciling items.
- Perform and review monthly bank reconciliations for various project entity bank accounts.
- Assist with analyzing balance sheet and income statement accounts, determining variances and trends and report to management.
- Develop and implement more efficient and accurate operational processes and initiatives that improve accounting processes, while maintaining and enhancing business reporting initiatives.
- Consistently evaluate existing accounting methods and processes to automate and streamline.
- Be proactive in recommending improvements for policies and procedures.
- Have at least 5 years of relevant general ledger accounting experience in complex accounting environment
- Preferably have Public Accounting experience
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Accounting
- Preferably be a CPA or CPA candidate
- Have knowledge of GAAP and other applicable regulatory rules, regulations, and requirements
- Have experience dealing with multiple business units and foreign currency
- Be Meticulous - you are laser focused on the details, and remain calm and effective under pressure
- Be Collaborative - you enjoy working with and across groups to reach a common goal
- Be Highly Organized - you excel at coordinating and prioritizing your work to meet deadlines
Our priority is to ensure that every team member feels valued and supported to have a healthy balance between work-life and personal life. We believe a full life outside of the office makes for a happier, healthier team. We support that by offering robust benefits that cover you and your family such as: medical, dental, vision insurances, PTO, and 401k with a company match. Salary Range: $90,000- $110,000 ; Salary Commensurate with Qualifications and Experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements in the country where we operate.