A global consulting firm is looking to add a Senior Acoustic Consultant to the team in Chicago due to their growth and opening of a brand-new office space. The firm work on a wide range of high-profile projects, focussing on technology specialties.
The Senior Acoustic Consultant will be responsible for:
- Providing acoustic consulting services
- Managing all aspects of project work
- Collection and analysis of data
- Mentoring junior employees
- Minimal travel to client sites required
The Senior Acoustic Consultant should have the following:
- Prior experience as an Acoustic Consultant
- BS in Acoustics, Physics, or other related engineering subject
- Knowledge of architectural drawing and technology
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, BIM, EASE and Sound Plan
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits package
- Hybrid work schedule
Looking to fill this role as soon as possible, so apply now!