An engineering and consulting firm, specialising in IT, AV, Security and Acoustics, is looking for a Senior Acoustic Consultant due to the steady growth of the business. The firm specialize in a variety of different projects, including education, healthcare, performing arts, and government projects.
Ideally you will have:
- 6+ years experience working as an Architectural Acoustical Consultant
- Working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
- Bachelor's degree in Acoustics, Mechanical Engineering or related subject
- Competitive salary range of $110,000-$150,000 dependant on experience
- Generous benefits package including healthcare, dental, vision, 401k matching and PTO program
- Option to work remotely, in the office, or hybrid - depending on preference, and distance from the firm's offices