An engineering and consulting firm, specializing in AV, IT, security and acoustics, is looking to hire a Senior Acoustic Consultant. The role is fully remote and the candidate can be based anywhere in the US.
The Senior Acoustic Consultant should have:
- 7+ years experience in architectural acoustic consulting
- Proven experience of working independently and managing their own projects
- BS in Acoustics, Physics or other related engineering subject
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit and EASE is required
- Experience with mentoring and training junior employees is desired
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Life insurance
- Flexible and remote working schedule
Looking to fill this role ASAP so apply now for immediate consideration!