We have a current opportunity for a Senior Air Quality Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Los Angeles. For further information about this position please apply.
The ideal candidate will work on various Air and Environmental Health & Safety compliance projects autonomously and will be reporting to the Director of EHS & Air. The candidate must have a strong working knowledge of multimedia Environmental, Health, and Safety compliance.
- Air quality permitting under SCAQMD, SJVAPCD, BAAQMD and other Air Districts, including Title V Permitting
- Air quality regulatory compliance support
- Annual Emissions Reporting
- Title V and RECLAIM compliance and reporting
- Air dispersion modeling
- Health Risk Assessment and reporting
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) analysis
- Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) reporting
- California EH&S regulatory compliance audits
- Frequent contact with clients, regulatory agencies, and outside contractors
- BS degree in environmental science, engineering, or industrial hygiene (or equivalent), MS preferred
- 8+ years of related experience
- Experience with Air Dispersion Modeling (i.e. AERMOD) and/or health risk assessment tools for permitting, and other software tools (ex. HARP and CalEEMod) for completing CEQA/NEPA processes is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective technical writing skills along with MS Office proficiency
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER Certification preferred
- Medical, dental, life insurance, and PTO
- Competitive Compensation
- Professional development opportunities